miércoles, 3 de noviembre de 2021

Britney Just Told Her Mom to ‘Go F—k’ Herself For Giving Her Dad the ‘Idea’ For Her Conservatorship

Though her conservatorship is nearing its end, it appears Britney Spears and Lynne Spears relationship remains tense. The pop star has blasted her mother for her role in her conservatorship in the past—and now, she seems to be placing the blame on her mom for coming up with the “idea” to place her under a conservatorship in the first place.

Britney, 39, went off on her mother Lynne, 66, in a since-deleted Instagram post that was originally shared on Tuesday, November 2, according to Page Six. The “Toxic” singer began the post by writing, “The moment I SMILE 😁 and I realize I haven’t in a very long time !!!! My mom gets so CONCERNED and says ‘You’re acting weird … what’s wrong with you ???’ I say ‘Hi, my name is Britney Spears … nice to finally meet you !!!’” She added, “Before I go any further, forgive me in advance …. It’s been 13 years and I’m a little rusty 💁🏼‍♀️ !!!! It was a family business before … it’s no longer that anymore !!!! I was BORN today cause I get to SMILE … so thank you for exiting out of my life and finally allowing me to live mine !!!! Psssss do I know how mean I sound ??? Yes … I 100 billion percent I do 💯👍🏼🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!!”

The “Gimme More” star dropped a bomb in her following sentence, suggesting that while it was her dad Jamie Spears who “may have started the conservatorship 13 years ago,” he wasn’t the one to think of the conservatorship first. Britney wrote, “what people don’t know is that my mom is the one who gave him the idea,” before sending a message to her mother directly.

https://twitter.com/nickhautman/status/1455689796404318209

“I will never get those years back …. she secretly ruined my life … and yes I will call her and Lou Taylor out on it,” Britney wrote, referring to her former manager Lou Taylor before adding, “so take your whole “I have NO IDEA what’s going on” attitude and go f*** yourself 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼 !!!!” The singer went on to write: “You know exactly what you did … my dad is not smart enough to ever think of a conservatorship … but tonight I will smile knowing I have a new life ahead of me !!!!”

Britney’s deleted post comes months after she seemingly called out her mother and sister, Jamie Lynn, for not helping her sooner during her conservatorship. “There’s nothing worse than when the people closest to you who never showed up for you post things in regard to your situation whatever it may be and speak righteously for support. How dare you make it public that NOW you CARE … did you put your hand out when I was drowning ???? Again … NO,” Britney wrote on Instagram in July.

A Mother’s Gift by Britney & Lynne Spears

"A Mother's Gift" by Britney Spears, Lynne Spears

Image: Courtesy of Delacorte Books.


Buy: 'A Mother's Gift' by Britney & Lynne Spears $5.21

For more about Britney Spears, read her 2001 book, A Mother’s Gift. The semi-autobiographical fiction novel, which was co-written with Britney’s mother Lynne Spears, follows Holly Faye Lovell, a 14-year-old girl from the small town of Biscay, Mississippi, who has dreams of becoming a singer. When Holly becomes the youngest student ever to win a scholarship to the prestigious Haverty School of Music, she must make a choice of whether to leave her mother, Wanda, behind or pursue her dreams. As Holly starts her new life and makes posh new friends, she finds herself embarrassed by her mom and their humble background, as Wanda struggles with a long-hidden secret that could destroy her bond with her daughter forever.

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

New Entertainment Newsletter



from StyleCaster https://ift.tt/3CHL9Sb
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario