jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

Gabrielle Union Welcomes ‘Miracle Baby’ On Instagram

On Nov. 7, Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade blessed the world with photos of themselves skin-to-skin with their newborn “miracle” baby. Their newborn daughter was born last night through surrogacy to the ‘Breaking In’ star and Miami Heat player. We do have one clue, or maybe not, on the name of Gabrielle Union & Dwayne Wade’s baby is with this Instagram caption.

When I wake up in the mornin’ love
And the sunlight hurts my eyes
And there’s something without warning, love
Bears heavy on my mind

Then I look at you
And the world’s alright with me
Just one look at you
And I know its gonna be
A lovely day
A lovely day

Instagram PhotoSource: Instagram

The 46-year-old actress expressed her graciousness and love for her newborn by following the lyrics to “Lovely Day” by Bill Withers with a gushing caption. “We are sleepless and delirious but so excited to share that our miracle baby arrived last night via surrogate and 11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days. Welcome to the party sweet girl!”

MORE: Did Kim Kardashian Photoshop Baby Chicago’s Face Hair in This Picture?

Union has been extremely open about her fertility this year, appearing on Dr. Oz and saying she’s endured about eight or nine miscarriages. The star told Dr. Oz, “There’s so much shame and mystery and guilt that surrounds fertility issues and that’s why I wanted to include it in my book because I’m tired of it.”

Union and Wade’s bundle of joy is truly a miracle baby, and we can’t wait to find out what the couple named their newborn daughter!



from StyleCaster https://ift.tt/2RLcpay
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario