viernes, 8 de abril de 2022

Khloé Says Tristan Was ‘Not the Guy’ For Her—Here’s What She Thinks About Him Now

The final say. Ever since their paternity test drama, fans have wondered where Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson stand now. In an interview with Robin Roberts on ABC News, Khloé emphasized that he was not the one for her.

When asked about her ex-boyfriend, Khloé said, “With Tristan, I did feel incredibly safe with him in the beginning and I felt really good for a time. I remember when he cheated on me right before I gave birth and I was still able to have him in the delivery room.” However, Khloé still wants to keep her distance from him: “I still think he’s a great guy and a great dad. He’s just not the guy for me.”

Tristan and Khloé were in a relationship from 2016 to 2019 and have a 3-year-old daughter, True, together. The pair broke up for a time due to Tristan’s alleged cheating with Jordyn Woods and reunited briefly in April 2020, but have since called it quits as of June 2021.

The former couple was entangled in a paternity scandal when it was revealed that Tristan fathered a third child with former personal trainer, Maralee Nichols. Tristan responded to the news with a public apology to Khloé: “Khloé, you don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve the heartache and humiliation I have caused you. You don’t deserve the way I have treated you over the years,” the NBA player wrote via Instagram Story in January 2022. “My actions certainly have not lined up with the way I view you. I have the utmost respect and love for you. Regardless of what you may think. Again, I am so incredibly sorry.”

Keeping Up With the Kardashians is available to stream on Peacock. Here’s how to watch it for free.


"Strong Looks Better Naked" by Khloe Kardashian

Image: Courtesy of Regan Arts.

Strong Looks Better Naked 

Buy: 'Strong Looks Better Naked' by Khloe Kardashian $12.99

For more about Khloé Kardashian, check out her 2015 memoir, Strong Looks Better Naked. In the New York Times bestseller, Khloé shares her secrets for finding strength in her body, mind and heart and opens up about her own struggles with her weight and self-image in a “culture that worships skinny.” Along with Khloé’s personal story, the book also features practical advice, recipes and personal anecdotes from Khloé’s life to inspire the reader to “create strength, confidence and true beauty in every facet of your life.” As Khloé writes in Strong Looks Better Naked, “There is no such thing as perfect. Nobody attains perfection. But if you keep trying, you grow and evolve, and to me that’s the point: To be a better person today than I was yesterday; to become the best possible version of myself.”

Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.

New Entertainment Newsletter



from StyleCaster https://ift.tt/sUSncRh
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario