jueves, 13 de octubre de 2022

Kaley Cuoco Says This Short Haircut Was Her ‘Worst Decision’

If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission.

In a new book, The Big Bang Theory: The Definitive, Inside Story of the Epic Hit Series, out Tuesday, the show’s star Kaley Cuoco reveals how her pixie cut in season 8 was a way bigger deal than she expected. When the season premiered in 2014, Cuoco surprised fans by switching up her long, blonde hair for a short pixie. It was for a movie role and she thought it would be easier overall. Well, it wasn’t.

“I don’t know if I was being rebellious,” Cuoco said in the book, out now. “I mean, I did do it for [the film Burning Bodhi], which was my excuse to cut it. At that point, we were heading into our eighth season and something needed to shake up. I was bored and sick of the hair, and what’s funny is I thought by cutting my hair, I would spend less time in the hair and makeup chair, even though I loved the hair and makeup team.”

Kaley Cuoco

Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images.

Well, sometimes shorter haircuts can actually take longer to style. That was unfortunately Cuoco’s experience. “I was like, this is the worst decision! What was I thinking?! I thought I was cutting off all this time, because I hated going in and getting ready,” she said. “That’s why I was wearing my hair up so much in season six and seven. So then I cut it and it ended up being more work because it wasn’t easy to style.”

It was also the issue that no one at the show knew she was making the big chop, according to the book. They had to work the haircut into the show, making her new look part of her new job as a pharmaceutical rep. Still, Cuoco actually didn’t dislike her look. “I had fun with it,” she said. “I’m sure it was being negatively talked about all over the place, but I didn’t pay as much attention to what people were saying on social media then.”

STYLECASTER | Ashley Benson Interview



from StyleCaster https://ift.tt/GODRdg5
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario